Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ramadevara Betta + Mukthi Naga Devasthana on bike – 25th April 2010.

The month of April 2010 seems to be an trip & trekking month.  This is my  4th stint on my bike.  Again I stepped on my favorite humsafar with my Jeevan sathi  to Ramanagara, a small hamlet on Bangalore Mysore highway, which became a global brand after the magnum opus, my all-time favorite  “SHOLAY”. 

Reached the base of the hill by 12.00 Hrs.  It was a scorching noon, My Jeevan sathi refused to climb the never ending steps to the hillock.  But somehow I persuaded her to reach to the top by regularly inspiring her taking nice snaps on the way. 

The Ramadevara betta was not a new for me, as in our college days there was no hill in the vicinity of the ramanagara which escaped our attention.  As my soul mate from early school days stays there, we use to hop to ramanagaram at our will.

It was a good biking to Ramadevara betta which stands testimony to many films climax shooting excluding Sholay, in which the whole film was shot in that location.
After sharing the snaps, my biking gang from the previous treks scolded me left and right for not informing them about this biking.

No comments:

Post a Comment